We are looking for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant to join our friendly office in Bishop’s Stortford. You will be involved in projects at all stages, but you must be able to demonstrate your abilities at RIBA Work Stages 4-6. You will principally be helping to deliver high end residential projects in London and Hertfordshire, but you will also be working on community projects and other commercial work.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a UK architectural practice
- Working knowledge and understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Excellent design and presentation skills with an attention to detail
- Proactive attitude and ability to work both in a team and independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of running residential projects on site
- Good working knowledge of 2D/3D Vectorworks, Photoshop and Indesign
- Experience of working with listed buildings and sustainable building techniques
Salary will be dependent on experience but will be commensurate with the most recent salary survey guides. We can offer flexible/hybrid working and may consider part time applications.
We are based in the centre of Bishop’s Stortford within walking distance from the station which is on the main line station between Cambridge and London.
To apply for this position please send your CV and examples of your work demonstrating the skills listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum file size 10MB, please do not send complete portfolios.
We look forward to hearing from you!